As you may know, each week we receive tons of new amazing tutorials and it’s easy to get lost among them. To simplify your life, we give you here some of the best from this week. Enjoy!
- Shooting Bullets Against Objects: a flash tutorial showing you how to make bullets shoot and hit an object, using ActionScript 2 .
- Building a Real Application: covers the building of the first real application — the address book. Learn to design and apply the “CRUD” interface to the database of your site and write some Catalyst actions.
- Better Charts in Excel using Photoshop: by exporting the graph into Photoshop, you can easily transform a once boring graph into a stunning masterpiece.
- Mental Ray Lighting and Rendering in 3ds Max 2011: step by step tutorial about modeling a warehouse interior, lighting it, and rendering it with Mental Ray in 3ds Max 2011.
- Creating a blood effect using photoshop: so you wanna make people bleed? You’ve come to the right place…
- Create a ‘Written in the Sand’ Text Effect in Photoshop: in this Photoshop tutorial, using nothing more than filters, alpha channels and a custom brush you can recreate the effect from the comfort of your home.
- Build Hello Mediation Project using WebSphere Process Server 7: this tutorial will help you build your first HelloWorld WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus (WESB) mediation application and WESB mediation flow-based application.