You can schedule the RSS Feeds to synchronize automatically using Internet Explorer. But if you want you can do it manually as and when required. You can create its shortcut too.More DetailsAdd FavoritesGUI Tweaks
It may happen that even if you set the view in Windows Explorer to Medium Icons, Large Icons or Extra Large Icons, you are not able to view the thumbnail preview of the pictures instead you view the mMore DetailsAdd FavoritesGUI Tweaks
How to enable or disable Folder Options in Windows Vista?
If you disable the Folder Options then it will not appear on the Tools menu and not even in the Control Panel.
Tools Menu with and without FolMore DetailsAdd FavoritesGUI Tweaks
Let us study through this column how you can accept or block the little text file that consists preferences and information concerned to you. Yes, you are about to witness CookiesMore DetailsAdd FavoritesGUI Tweaks
1. Plug in the USB KEY.
2. If you see AutoPlay opening popup, Close it. Make sure of the SIZE OF THE DRIVE through COMPUTER option.
3. Open COMMAND PROPMPT.
4. Type in - diskpart in the command promMore DetailsAdd FavoritesGUI Tweaks
1. Go to START MENU.
2. Type regedit in the START SEARCH box.
3. Now go as, HKEY_CURRENT_USER, click MICROSOFT, WINDOWS and then click DWM.
4. In the right pane, right click COMPOSITION.More DetailsAdd FavoritesGUI Tweaks
1. Right click the empty area on the desktop.
2. Click PERSONALIZE.
3. Click the option - WINDOW COLOR AND APPEARANCE.
4. Click the link - Open classic appearance properties for more color options.More DetailsAdd FavoritesGUI Tweaks