- Only registered members can submit their site to TopSites list.
- Only one site per account is allowed. If you want to submit more
then one you'll have to create multiple accounts.
- TopSites counters will be reset every month. This will give newcomers
the chance to compete with old sites. If you want to be on top then you have
to keep working on your site or... someone else will get there.
- There is no moderation in TopSites, so for now it's a Wild Wild West.
Any submitted site appears immediately on the list. If you find your way to
the top, you'll get more clicks.
- We are still working on TopSites, so functionality, look and statistics
displaying will change. We are also looking for ways to minimize the
spamming impact on TopSites, so the backend code will be changed if we
discover new spamming patterns.
- The TopSites are ONLY for TUTORIAL sites.
Any other site will be removed and your membership will be suspended.
We may issue warnings for first time soft offenders. Tutorial indexes,
tutorial directories, and other similar sites are not allowed.
- In May2007 TopSites moved from old system to a new one. So most of the
sites do not belong to any account. If you'd like to claim the site listed,
you'll have to create the account with the same email that the site
originally was registered to, send us an email and we'll attach it to your
account. If you already had account with us then the site suppose to be
already attached to it. If it's not send us en email.
- If you have a good suggestion for TopSites we will be more then happy to discuss it.